Terms & Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Charlotte James Boutique is the trading name of Dress & Hat Hire Ltd, a UK based company. Registered in England. Registration Number: 08744176.
Registered office: Dress & Hat Hire Ltd, t/a Charlotte James Boutique, Chester Road, Broughton, CH4 0DL. Tel: 01244 537444. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The term 'Charlottes James Boutique ' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
These are items that are not available and/or are currently sold-out in our shop.
Pre-order is placing orders in advance and requires a down payment for 50% of the retail price and the full delivery charge.
When you pre-order an item we guarantee availability and the reserve the item for you.
Please make sure you have read and understood all the conditions written here before submitting your order.
Please contact us on 01244 537444 or email email@example.com to process your order.
- On ordering 50% of the item and the full delivery cost (standard delivery is £3.95) is to be paid.
- When the item arrives in stock we will email you requesting that you complete the payment for the balance (50% of the item). As soon as the balance is paid we will post the item out to you by your chosen service and forward you any relevant tracking details.
- Estimated Date of Arrival: Our suppliers are generally very good on their delivery estimates however on occasion deliveries can take longer than we expect. We try to keep you updated with any changes in the delivery estimate wherever possible.
- Cancellation: Ordered items are considered sold and the "pre-order" cannot be cancelled. Please ensure when placing a pre-order that you are happy and able to complete the order when the item arrives in stock.
- When ordered items arrived buyers have 5 working days to complete the payment.
- If for any reason the item you ordered does not arrive with us we will refund your deposit in full.
- The item price is confirmed when you make the pre-order, no changes (up or down) in price will be made.
- All import duties, taxes and delivery costs to our store will be paid by Charlotte James Boutique. There will be no additional charges added to your order (UK VAT is included in the retail prices on our website).